Companies have the opportunity to send a senior marketing executive for 6 to 12 months as “Visiting Senior Executive and Research Fellow” to the Institute of Marketing at the University of St.Gallen.
As a „Visiting Senior Executive and Research Fellow“ you…
- pursue your own, jointly defined, application-oriented marketing research project in cooperation with the Institute of Marketing
- get actively involved in teaching and further education at the University of St.Gallen (e.g. as guest speaker, as senior coach)
- take part in events in the Executive Education of the Institute;
- participate in the exchange with leading companies in our “Best Practice in Marketing” focus groups
- are in constant exchange with the researchers of the Institute of Marketing and actively contribute to the research as the “voice of practice”.
Visiting Senior Executive and Research Scholarships are ideal for executives who want to actively address a current marketing challenge of their company in an innovative and inspiring environment. It is also an opportunity for executives to take a scientific “sabbatical”.
The number of places is limited; the selection is made by the management of the institute. For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Sven Reinecke.