A program of the Institute for Marketing with the aim of designing innovations in sales together with practical partners and networking sales experts.
Sales Driven Company was launched in 2007 to break new ground in sales and sales management. Because in times of interchangeable products and services, better sales are decisive for corporate success.
In order to generate appropriate knowledge and new insights, the Institute for Marketing, in cooperation with well-known partner companies, organizes several program groups each year on practice-related sales topics.
- Development and implementation of innovative sales approaches
- Contribution to the understanding of sales as a competitive factor
- Professionalization of the sales discipline
- Systematic analysis of sales management for success factors
- Identification and description of successful approaches
- Networking of experts and top performers in sales
- Unique opportunity for the further development of employees and the company
- Participation in innovations in sales
- Know-how development or expansion
- Customizing and implementation of selected topics for your own employees and your own company
- Cooperation with the University of St.Gallen
- CHF 40,000 for a one-year partnership (excl. Expenses)
- Posting of employees to the program groups
- Member of the management board on the program board