Your Program Advisor
Realising potential in B2B business through B2B Marketing
Certificate executive education B2B Marketing
Upon successful participation in the Intensive Seminar B2B Marketing (Marketing of Services and Marketing of Industrial Goods) you will receive a certificate from the University of St.Gallen and can also have the seminar credited as a module in the HSG Intensive Studies Marketing Management (CAS) at a later date.
In three seminar days you will learn about the latest findings and developments in B2B Marketing. In addition, you will be asked to transfer what you have learned into your company during the seminar. The framework conditions of B2B markets have developed and changed more and more dynamically over the last decades. Consistent market and customer orientation are the basis for strategically successful market development. The compact program with speakers from science and practice not only provides an application-oriented overview in B2B marketing, but also offers concrete new impulses for marketing and sales in your company. The HSG Intensive Seminar B2B and Marketing of Industrial Goods offers sufficient space to discuss and develop ideas with the experienced speakers and other participants.
Further highlights from the executive education in B2B Marketing at the University of St.Gallen (HSG):
The HSG Intensive Seminar B2B Marketing is designed to help you achieve both success for your personal development and a high level of benefit for your company. In order to provide you as an executive with an excellent learning experience, we integrate the experiences and expectations of the participants into our training courses and continuously develop them further.
Benefits for your personal development:
- You will receive a practice-oriented executive education in B2B marketing
- Through professional and personal competence you will rise in your own organisation
- You receive research-based and proven tools to increase your effectiveness and efficiency as a marketing manager
- The University of St.Gallen also offers you a platform for your personal network of contacts after your further education in B2B Marketing
- The joint evening event is organised by us. Inspire and let inspire, learn new things and expand your own network – that is our motto of the social events.
Benefits for your company:
- The methods of strategic B2B marketing of sServices and marketing of industrial goods or the value selling approach used in further education ensure your future and competitiveness
- By communicating concepts, principles, methods and tools for professional industrial goods marketing and B2B marketing, you ensure long-term profitability and growth in your company
- In different workshops the participants work out concrete solutions for current challenges in the company
- The participants are additionally accompanied and expertly supervised by the head of the study when working out solutions for their own company.
- In the further training you will professionalize the tasks of your B2B marketing
The seminar is aimed at experienced managers, engineers, computer scientists or natural scientists as well as young high potentials from marketing, sales and customer management who work in B2B business and are responsible for market and customer related concepts, relevant decisions and their implementation.
The special features of business-to-business (B2B) place high demands on marketing and sales. Today, successful suppliers differentiate themselves through customer-related services that offer real added value in cooperation with the various contacts on the customer side. The marketing of technically high-quality and complex products and services requires systematic analysis and implementation, which requires in-depth technical and methodological competence. In three days, you will receive the necessary knowledge in compact form to differentiate yourself from your competitors.
In the seminar, you will learn step by step how to successfully deal with your B2B customers and find out what conditions must be created in the company in order to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage:
The main topics of the HSG Intensive Seminar B2B and Marketing of Industrial Goods are:
32. Implementation: Intensive Seminar B2B Marketing (3 days)
20 – 22 April 2021
- Day 1: Strategic B2B Marketing
- Ensuring long-term success in B2B business: getting to know the relevant needs of economically interesting customer groups.
- Sales and customer management: Successful customer management through sound and professional customer segmentation and situational management of marketing and sales.
- Special features of B2B business: B2B marketing (business-to-business) is different from typical consumer marketing. You will learn scientifically based concepts for exploiting the potential of B2B business.
- Day 2: Buying Center Marketing, B2B Value Communication (Value Selling) and Exhibition, Event and Digital Content Marketing
- Buying Center Marketing: Systematically identify the target groups in the buying center and correctly evaluate their need for information.
- B2B Communication: Through practice-proven communication approaches in B2B you can create trust with your customers and establish a common language with your customers.
- Trade fair, event and digital content marketing: Trade fair marketing and event marketing are subject to fundamental challenges that cannot be ignored by B2B companies. At the same time, you have to adapt your digital content marketing strategy specifically to your B2B environment. You develop concrete marketing measures for your company in which you meet the requirements of personal contact and digital media.
- Tag 3: Leadmanagement, CRM und prädiktive Analytik und service-dominante Logik
- Lead management: Strategic and targeted methods and marketing approaches for acquiring new customers and evaluating and prioritising leads.
- CRM and Predictive Analytics: Use of Analytics: Comprehensive database and modern methods of evaluation to identify valuable customers, efficient use of CRM tools for cross and up selling and technologies and tools for personalized B2B marketing
- Service-Dominant Logic: Why B2B Marketing is High Performance Marketing – Learn about the concept and premises of Service-Dominant Logic and how to apply them.
- Day 1: Strategic B2B Marketing
The lecturers of the executive education B2B Marketing are mainly lecturers from the University of St.Gallen and renowned personalities with proven practical experience. The University of St.Gallen is known worldwide for its forward-looking research and unique practical orientation.
Conditions of Admission
Admission is at the discretion of the director of studies. Attention is paid both to the professional career and to the education and further training completed. An academic university or university of applied sciences degree is not required.
Participation in this intensive seminar costs a total of CHF 3’900. This includes all documents, books, lunch and refreshments during breaks. Not included are the costs of travel to and from the seminar, accommodation, dinner and joint evening events.
Your Program Advisor
With your application you will be involved in the planning phase at an early stage. The binding force only begins 6 weeks before the seminar starts.
With the non-binding reservation you secure one of the coveted places and will be informed shortly before overbooking.
Start: 20 – 22 April 2021
Duration: 3 days
Location: Weiterbildungszentrum Holzweid, St.Gallen
Target Group: Key Account Manager, International (Key) Account Manager, Global (Key) Account Manager, Product Manager, Managing Director, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager
Investment: CHF 3'900.–
» More Comprehensive Solutions:
Related Intensive Studies
» Additional Impulses:
Related Intensive Seminars
The HSG's Intensive Seminar 'B2B Marketing' offers a methodically holistic further education with an extremely strong practical orientation and remarkably competent lecturers. The choice of topics and the depth of treatment corresponded exactly to my expectations – namely to professionalize marketing and sales in one's own company on a scientific basis and to develop, reflect and implement concrete solutions in the company.
As I have primarily been trained in veterinary medicine, I was looking for an opportunity to further my education in B2B marketing as the new business unit manager of my department. At the HSG, teaching is practice-oriented. However, scientific findings are also incorporated in equal parts. The exchange with representatives of sales departments in other industries and the experienced lecturers is also very helpful for the development and implementation of ideas.