Your Program Advisor
Differentiate your clinic or hospital through strategic marketing
Upon successful participation you will receive a certificate from the University of St.Gallen.
The intensive seminar “Strategic Marketing for Hospitals and Clinics” enables participants to set their clinic or hospital apart from the competition through differentiated services and their comprehensible communication, thus achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. The joint seminar of the University of St. Gallen and rotthaus.com with top speakers provides the necessary theoretical and practical equipment.
The intensive seminar is aimed at members of the management of hospitals and clinics, chief physicians, clinic managers and marketing managers who want to generate added value for customers and their organisations, because without top medical personnel it is not possible to implement a market orientation in a credible and sustainable way.
Speakers (subject to change)
Excellent speakers from science as well as from practice in the health care sector will convey the basic principles of market-oriented management of hospitals and clinics in lectures, discussions and a fireside chat.
- Professor Dr. Reinecke, Head of the Institute for Marketing and Customer Insight at the University of St.Gallen
- Stephan Rotthaus, international expert for clinic marketing
- Urs Baumberger, Director Spital Nidwalden AG and Member of the Extended Executive Board of the LUKS Group
- Dr. Daniel Liedtke, CEO of Hirslanden AG
- Dr. Benedikt Simon, CDO Median Kliniken
Market-oriented corporate management is increasingly becoming a decisive competitive factor for organizations in the health care sector. However, since the market for hospitals and clinics in the German-speaking countries is heavily regulated by the state, there are very narrow limits to differentiation from the competition via the core service, i.e. medical quality. This makes it all the more necessary:
- to achieve a unique position in the minds of the various customer groups, which
- is based on relevant needs,
- is tailor-made and efficient,
- clearly stands out from the competition,
- is understandable and easy to communicate and
- can be implemented sustainably and can thus be “experienced”.
- Identify relevant needs
- Segmenting customer groups
- Create tailor-made service systems
- Unique differentiation from the competition
- Basic principles of effective communication
- Ensuring sustainable stakeholder satisfaction
Participation in this intensive seminar costs a total of CHF 2’750, and CHF 2’450 for early bookers who register by 7 September 2021. This includes all documents and conference catering. Not included are the costs for travel, overnight stay and dinner.
Your Program Advisor
Start: 7 December 2021
Duration: 2 days
Location: Weiterbildungszentrum Holzweid, CH-St.Gallen
Target group: Members of the management of hospitals and clinics, chief physicians, clinic managers and marketing managers
Investment: CHF 2'750
» More comprehensive solutions:
Related Intensive Studies
» Additional impulses:
Related Intensive Seminars
We recommend that you register as soon as possible. The number of registrations is strictly limited so that intensive discussions about the implementation in your company are possible.
When you register via the link provided, you can enter your billing address (company or private address). The invoice will then be sent to this address by post.
The intensive seminar takes place over two days with the following main topics: “Basic principles of strategic marketing for hospitals and clinics” (day 1) and “Implementation of strategic marketing” (day 2). Excellent speakers from science as well as from practice in the health care sector will convey the basic principles of market-oriented management of hospitals and clinics in presentations, discussions and a fireside chat.